So I found the Ann Arbor Kiwanis Club site for their sale. That man in the yellow apron is my grandpa. He died back in 2010. He was the biggest supporter of my photography and I miss him so freaking much. Just thought I would share.
8 Notes/ Hide
- buttseeker reblogged this from kurtofskyforlife
- iantoskitten reblogged this from kurtofskyforlife
- iantoskitten likes this
- exoterical likes this
- cosmic-blood said: Ugh. He’s such a cutie butt. (I’m really wierd… I love looking at older people and wanting to feed them food and love them) My Grandma was my favorite person in the whole world, she passed away though when I was really young. I miss her too.
- easterelf likes this
- daftpunkses reblogged this from kurtofskyforlife
- cosmic-blood likes this
- kurtofskyforlife posted this